Facebook Comment Policy
We believe that the answers to the greatest challenges facing humanity can be found through inclusive innovation. Here at Pioneer® brand products, that’s how we work best — alongside others. On our page we'd like to talk with you about how we can solve these challenges together.
Our goal is to facilitate constructive dialogue. We would appreciate posts that are constructive, respectful, and contain language appropriate for all groups and ages. We therefore reserve the right to disallow comments that include, but are not limited to:
- obscene, indecent, profane, or vulgar language
- contain threats or personal attacks of any kind
- contain offensive terms directed to ethnic or racial groups
- are defamatory, libellous or contain ad hominem attacks
- promote or endorse a product or service unrelated to Pioneer® brand products or its affiliates
- are excessively repetitive or constitute SPAM.
Comments that do not adhere to the above guidelines will, without exception, be removed. In cases of repeat offenses, we will take action to block offenders from the page. Please note for Facebook: Our facilitators do their best to ensure this policy is adhered to fairly and consistently. If you would like to report abuse, spam, fake profiles, etc. please refer to Facebook’s guidance on this. Also know that you can always report any individual comment as “abuse” or “spam” by scrolling over the comment and clicking on the “x” in the upper right corner.