Pioneer® brand products Rewards Programme Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Pioneer® brand products Rewards Programme (the "Programme") and are subject to change from time to time and without notice. The promoter is Genetic Technologies Limited ("GTL"), 1 Banks Street, Gisborne. GTL reserves its rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason and accepts no responsibility if such an event occurs. By participating in the programme, Registered Contractors agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to join the Programme you must be a silage harvesting contractor who is paid to harvest for three or more clients and you have completed and submitted a Rewards Programme Registration form.
- All offers are subject to contractor being approved, registered and signing an Appli-Pro® lease contract. Your local Pioneer representative can provide a copy of the Appli-Pro® lease contract terms and conditions. Free servicing will only be applied where Appli-Pro® is used in strict accordance with the lease agreement and operation manual.
- GTL reserves the right to verify the validity of any registrations or Reward Dollars claimed and reserves the right to reject any applicant who GTL believes has tampered with the registration or claim process, acted in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner, or submitted an application or claim not in accordance with application criteria at any time.
- To redeem Reward Dollars, Registered Contractors must claim and redeem their Reward Dollars between May and August each year for that year, using the Rewards Programme Claim and Redemption form which must then be approved by a Pioneer representative for processing.
- The Pioneer Contractors Conference will have specific terms and conditions. These will be made available each year when the Conference is launched.
- Payment of Reward Dollars will be debited directly to the bank account nominated on the Claim and Redemption form on the 20th of the month following receipt and verification of the contractor's documentation.
- If the Pioneer Contractors Conference is selected as an option for Reward Dollars redemption, all Reward Dollars will be held by GTL on behalf of the contractor until payment is required. If the Reward Dollars balance does not meet the required amount to cover these options then the contractor will be paid their balance of Rewards Dollars that they have put towards the Conference. If the Reward Dollars balance exceeds the required amount to cover this option, then the balance will be automatically paid to the contractor’s nominated bank account.
Specific 2017 Spring Inoculant Rewards Programme offer Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is GTL, 1 Banks Street, Gisborne. Participation in this promotion is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The opening date for this promotion is 8am 9 January, 2017 (“Opening Date”) and the closing date is 4pm on March 20, 2017 (“Closing Date).
- GTL is giving Pioneer Rewards Programme registered contractors the chance to get increased Rewards Dollars on 1174, 1132, 11C33 and 11CFT on confirmed inoculant orders between the Opening Date and Closing date. After this period, Rewards dollars revert back to $65 for a 250 wt bottle and $10 for a 50 wt bottle.
- For registered contractors to be eligible to receive the Rewards Dollars stated in condition 10, there are no returns of inoculant purchased in this period.
Pioneer® brand products are provided subject to the terms and conditions of purchase, which are part of the labelling and purchase documents. ®, TM, SM, Trademarks and service marks of Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.
The information in this document is general in nature only. Although the information in this document is believed to be accurate, no liability (whether as a result of negligence or otherwise) is accepted for any loss of any kind that may arise from actions based on the contents of this publication.
© 2017, Genetic Technologies Limited. No part of this document can be reproduced without prior written consent from Genetic Technologies Limited.