australian-bred, unique hybrid. Super sweet, super growth
Pioneer® brand Super Sweet Sudan (SSS) is quick to graze and sustains multiple and intensive grazings.
SSS produces high-quality hay and round bale silage suitable for sheep and cattle.
This hybrid is a unique Australian product, bred for Australian conditions.
- Wide area adaptation
- Very fast growth and re-growth
- Prolific tillering habit
- Superfine stems
- Super sweet and leafyHigh quality, very palatable hay at all stages of maturity and growth
RECOMMENDED PLANTING RATE
Marginal dryland: 2-5kg/ha
Favourable dryland: 6-12 kg/ha
Irrigation: 12-16 kg/ha
super sweet sudan (SSS) managment comments
- SSS is well-suited for dryland and intensive irrigation farming environments in Australia
- This hybrid is quick to graze and sustains multiple and intensive grazing
- Offers excellent wide-area adaptation
- Grow more with less - high quality, smaller seed means you plant more hectares with less kilograms
- See Super Sweet Sudan Technical Insight for more details