This role is responsible for providing advice, guidance and collaborative solutions that embed a strong quality and safety culture and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Mentor, coach, guide and provide expertise on quality and safety practices
- Prepare, deliver and coordinate training programs to promote, educate and foster a positive quality and safety culture
- Lead risk identification and management activities and evaluate effectiveness of control measures
- Maintain the quality and safety management system including document control, process mapping, investigations, corrective / preventive actions and audits
- Coordinate investigations to determine key learnings, develop corrective actions and ensure close out
- Coordinate and manage the internal and external audit program
- Prepare, report and interpret quality and safety metrics and trends for issue identification and proactive resolution
Required skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and drive outcomes through collaboration
- Demonstrated experience with workplace culture development and organisational wide change management
- High level of oral, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Flexible and positive attitude to change
- Ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of ISO, quality principles and safety legislation
- Access to the largest eLearning skill building hub for professional and personal growth and an annual learning budget
- Extensive discounts program with savings on essential and everyday purchases and special items like gifts or holidays
- Wellbeing centre with hundreds of exercise videos, healthy recipes, impartial expert financial advice and mindfulness videos
- Generous paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
- Employee assistance program
How to apply:
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Email your application to: email@example.com or call Mel on 07 4637 3603 for further information.