Pasture and cereal Inoculants
dual purpose inoculant
Pioneer® inoculant 11G22 is a pasture/cereal silage inoculant designed to enhance the fermentation in pasture and whole crop cereal silage and deliver an improved fermentation and a fermentation acid profile that minimises aerobic dry matter losses to lock in the nutrients. 11G22 contains a unique blend of Pioneer patented proprietary strains of Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus plantarum and Enterococcus faecium.
11G22 has been proven to:
• Substantially decrease the growth of mould and yeast species responsible for silage spoilage. This reduces heating in the silage and minimises losses during feed-out.
• Increase total dry matter recovery over untreated silage.
• Improve animal performance over untreated silage.
pasture specific bacteria
Pioneer® brand 1127 is a pasture specific silage inoculant that improves silage fermentation quality, locking in valuable silage nutrients so you obtain more milk or meat form every tonne fed. Pioneer® inoculant 1127 contains strains of Pioneer patented proprietary Lactobacillus plantarum and Enteroccus faecium which have been selected specifically for their efficacy on pasture when ensiled.
Pioneer® inoculant 1127 is designed to:
• Significantly improve the fermentation.
• Increase dry matter recovery.
• Increase protein availability and silage digestibility.
• Improve animal performance in terms of more milk and more meat.