Pasture and cereal Silage Inoculants
dual purpose inoculant
Pioneer® brand products inoculant 11G22 is a pasture/cereal silage inoculant designed to enhance the fermentation in pasture and whole crop cereal silage. It delivers an improved fermentation and a fermentation acid profile that minimises aerobic dry matter losses to lock in the nutrients. 11G22 contains a unique blend of Pioneer® patented proprietary strains of Lactobacillus buchneri, Lactobacillus plantarum and Enterococcus faecium.
11G22 has been proven to:
• Substantially decrease the growth of mould and yeast species responsible for silage spoilage. This reduces heating in the silage and minimises losses during feed-out.
• Increase total dry matter recovery over untreated silage.
• Improve animal performance over untreated silage.
pasture specific bacteria
Pioneer® brand products 1127 is a pasture specific silage inoculant that improves silage fermentation quality, locking in valuable silage nutrients to obtain more milk or meat from every tonne fed. Pioneer® brand products inoculant 1127 contains strains of Pioneer® patented proprietary Lactobacillus plantarum and Enteroccus faecium which have been selected specifically for their efficacy on pasture when ensiled.
Pioneer® brand products inoculant 1127 is designed to:
• Significantly improve the fermentation.
• Increase dry matter recovery.
• Increase protein availability and silage digestibility.
• Improve animal performance in terms of more milk and more meat.
It’s important to use the right silage inoculant products for your silage and farming goals. If you have any questions about our silage inoculants for sale or require advice on how best to use them, contact your local Pioneer® Seeds Australia representative.